Friday, April 2, 2010

money problems and cheese doritos

the other day at school at lunch i bought a bad of nacho cheese doritos and a fudge bar. (not the healthiest i know but thats not really the point). Anyways i finished eating my fudge bar and then i was looking for my chips. earlier they had fallen on the floor and i had just tossed the up on this stage thing that me ant steve sit on. Anyways i guess i tossed it a little too far for anyone to think it belonged to me. So when i finished with my ice cream and was looking for my doritos i couldnt find them! i started looking around and saw my friend ivy had totally devoured them. I told her "what the heck"? she just said oh i didnt know they were yours. but the funny thing is, is that when i looked at her she tried to hide the chips and had this big nervous smile on her face so i knew she was lying. I didnt really care though, i wasnt mad. she just told me that she would pay me back the next day, and i said ok.

Ok... so next day rolls around and its lunch. I kinda forgot about the ivy incident until i saw her sitting down. I was just kidding but i YELLED to her "where the hell is my money ivy??!!?!" At first she just offered me a gummy worm so i knew she was stalling. I straight out asked her you forgot it didnt you? she said yeah and i didnt care she said she would bring it on monday. The next thing i knew she said hey brittney i just found this dollar in my pocket and she handed it to me. I thought nothing of it and just took the dollar.

Lets fast foward to after school about 5:00 at my house. Steve and I are just hanging out and he tells me that the dollar Ivy gave me was his. I was really surprised cuz i had no idea, that was super slick. He said that ivy was walking behind me and he said oh ivy give her this dollar and say that its yours, say you found it in your pocket. He said "that she had this happy face on her face" lol. And she said ok! and then she gave it to me. How funny is that!! and steve said that when i was talking to my other friend paola she mouthed to him that she owes him one. WOW!!! steve is super sly thats awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment