Monday, March 29, 2010

young love

Me and steve had a little rough patch where we weren't getting along. But we talked about it and i think we're past that now. It looks like smooth sailing ahead. I'm so glad because i really want our relationship to work out. I want him to be my one and only and i want to be his one and only.

Last night steve did something i thought was really cute. He called me just to tell me he missed me. It was king of late 12:10 i think but i wasn't asleep so i didn't mind. I could tell by the tone in his voice that he really meant it. And after having some not so fun days with him lately it felt really nice to hear him say that. When he called and i heard what he said i got the tinglies and the butterflies in my tummy. I LOVE THAT FEELING, don't you? Another cute thing that steve does is that he likes to play with my hair sometimes and i love that too. It feels really nice and calming and it feels like he cares about me. I love the way he looks at me with a really caring look on his face.... It makes me feel so wanted and loved, it's awesome. i love steve and that's that. I hope we last because i don't know what i would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment