Saturday, March 20, 2010

FUN FACTS

1) i love making lists
2)my room is covered in random things

3)i have red in my hair
4)i love converse
5)i am mexican, french, german, and irish
6)im afraid of the dark
7)im am an extremely picky eater
8)cold stone is my favorite ice cream place
9)i love wearing all black

10)i have two sisters and two brothers IM THE YOUNGEST!
11)i have rock band pajama pants
12)i have a guitar i never play

13)my favorite candy is kit-kat then my #2 is reeses peanut butter cups
14)i own an ipod touch

15)i am 5 feet 3 inches tall
16)i like trees(i took the pics)
17)i wear paris hilton perfume annd steve loves it

18)i have a piano neck tie, key chain, and belt
19)i dont like wearing bright colors
20)i have polka dot rain boots
21)i have a frog Steve named it senor rana just pretend it has the ~ over the n dont worry hes alive

No comments:

Post a Comment