Monday, March 15, 2010

Introduction

This will be my introduction to all the blogs to come. I got my inspiration to make a blog from kandee the make-up artist i think she is great! Anyways about me, my name is Brittney theres a pic of me... and my boyfriends name is Steve, there he is. I am 14 turning 15 on April 23, Steve is 17 his b-day is on November 10. I live in Fontana, California and Steve and I attend the same high school (FOHI). I'm a freshmen Steve is a junior. I'm writing so much about Steve because he is such a big part of my life. We are with eachother practically every second of every day, and that's just the way I like it. I love spending my time with him, he and i are perfect for eachother.
I know that sounds stupid to you but we are in LOVE. See how cute we are together? We plan on staying together FOREVER&ALWAYS thats what we always say. I live with my mom and a few cats and my dog pup. I have had her for a long time, since she was a puppy. She is now 8 years old and she looks the same to me but my mom says she's getting old. I'm not oblivious I know she will eventually go to doggy heaven but I honestly don't feel like she's getting that much older i don't know how to explain it.

I live in a small apartment and steve lives in a house extremely close to me its awesome. It's literally a one minute walk to his house. I like going over there and spending time with his family. And it's funny because his family is super mexican and im only half and i dont speak spanish so i feel a little out of place. But i feel like we're family so it doesn't bother me i just think it's funny. I even call his mom mom!

Anyways I think thats enough for my intro, i'll be writing another soon. :)
Feel free to leave comments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment